Field Service positions include Technicians and Apprentice Technicians
Ideal candidates will come from the plumbing, HVAC or automotive field and will have a strong a work ethic and the ability to work independently with minimal managerial oversight.
To be considered for either of these positions, please call 301-682-3390 x 105.
- Good mechanical knowledge
- Ability to read and understand wiring schematics
- Experience using iPhone, iPad, e-mail and general computer programs
- Ability to lift 50 pounds and work in a kneeling position, climb up and down stairs/ladders, access remote work areas and use a full range of manual dexterity
- Strong communication and relationship skills
- Minimum high school diploma and minimum age of 18
- Clean driving record
Priority consideration given to candidates who also have:
- Commercial pump and/or electronic control experience
- Experience working with contractors, property management companies, and inspectors
- Bi-lingual Spanish