The STH Parts Department combines knowledge of pumping systems with the experience of working closely with multiple manufacturer partners to provide solutions for our customers. Our resourceful Parts Team works diligently to determine the correct solution for our customers’ requests. We maintain a warehouse stocked with many common parts used on the pumping systems we represent.
Base Elbow for Liftout Rail System
Float Switches – We stock a wide variety!
Basin Fittings — We stock a wide variety. Call today with your application and we will be happy to help
Burks Jockey Pump
Pressure Regulating Valves – Parts & Accessories
Control Parts for Sump/Sewage and Booster Systems
Mechanical Seal Kits and Rebuild Kits available for all of our top brands
55L Casing Relief Valve
RENTAL PUMP PROGRAM
Pumps are Available in 208 or 460 Volt
- Do you want to avoid the downtime that comes with a booster change-out
- Is it an emergency? If your booster is down, we have you covered
At STH, our ever-growing line of rental pumps can provide flows up to 120 GPM and pressure boosts of up to 170 PSI!
PROVIDED BY STH
- Wiring of VFD Controller using existing booster electrical feed
- Programming the VFD to the building needs
- STH Startup
- Return visit to de-energize the rental
- Removal of rental unit from site
PROVIDED BY OTHERS
- Installing the STH temporary pump and piping it into the system
- Mechanical seal failure due to water quality issues or misuse
- Removing temporary pump and piping from the system
Any damage to any of these rental components to be the sole responsibility of the customer.